D-BOX HaptiSync Technology is the core of your HaptiSync Hub.
This complex technology enables recognition and synchronization with your on-screen content. This recognition technology matches the audio to a specific D-BOX HaptiCode track.
Since your library contains thousands of HaptiCode tracks, some titles may take longer to be recognized.
Maximize the system's performance
Play older title from the beginning:
- Your HaptiSync Hub should recognize any D-BOX compatible content within 1 minute when first played from the beginning of its timeline (the first 15 minutes).
- For example, if you want to watch the final scene from an old movie: first play the title from the beginning, wait for the HaptiSync Hub to recognize the content and then skip to the final scene.
- Recently added D-BOX titles (250 latest) should be recognized when first played from anywhere in their timeline.
||Play title which are stored in your HaptiSync Hub:
- Your HaptiSync Hub will remember the last 10 titles that have been recognized and/or included in the last library update. When a title is stored in the HaptiSync Hub memory, it can recognize it faster (within 10s).
Play the original movie version:
- Please note that non-original versions (such as foreign languages) may take significantly longer for the HaptiSync Hub to recognize.
Adjust the tolerance parameter:
- You can adjust the recognition tolerance parameters in the HaptiSync App.
- Use a higher tolerance value (like 30s) to continue the haptic experience for portions of unrecognized audio (foreign languages, ambient noise, talking).
- Use a lower tolerance value (like 5s) to stop haptic experiences faster when pausing or stopping playback.