Valid for ''High Voltage Rail'' or ''Logic Voltage'' faults. Presentation of the potential causes for the above mentioned fault and prescribed corrective actions.
Handling actuator cables and connections while the ACM is powered could cause injury or death. There equipment operate under extremely high voltage. Always turn off the system power by unplugging ACM power cord before.
You must ask D-BOX Support authorization prior opening the main cover of an ACM. Opening the main cover of an ACM without formal authorization voids the warranty.
Too high voltage detected.
Voltage from the wall outlet
is too high for the Haptic System
Too low voltage detected.
Defective or disconnected power
Low-voltage rail is too low
- Make sure your system matches your country voltage.
- Make sure you are not connected to a GFI breaker.
- Check the power coming out of the outlet and make sure it respects the specified operating conditions. In case of doubt, connect the haptic system to another circuit.
- Visually inspect the entire length of the power cable for obvious signs of damage. Replace them in case of doubts.
- Make sure the ACM power cable is securely plugged in.
- Make sure you are connected to a grounded electrical outlet. Do not use adapter plugs or remove the grounding prong from cables. If you must use an extension cable, use a 3-wire cable with properly grounded plugs.
- If you are using an extension cable, try without.
- If error persists, replace/repair the faulty ACM.